OUR areas of intervention
Le PLAY’s range of activities includes the following areas in legal advice and litigation:
- Employment law and labor relations, breach of contractual relations, drafting of contracts, collective bargaining, financial and banking law.
- Project financing.
- Energy and mining.
- Mission Companies and social enterprise and economic law.
- Business recovery
- Employment law and labor relations, breach of contractual relations, drafting of contracts, collective bargaining…
- Intellectual property, internet and media portfolios copyright .
- Franchising and development of commercial networks.
- Competition law, antitrust law, distribution law.
- Real estate / commercial leases.
- Tax law.
- OHADA law.
- Business criminal law.
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration.
- Other areas are offered to its clients including family law, inheritage...
Areas of intervention
The firm focuses on economic sectors in which its clients operate, such as fast food, commodities, insurance, real estate, telecom, clothing, high tech, media, computer, entertainment, apparel, high end furniture, mining, precious metals ...
It offers its clients assistance in their everyday lives.
The firm has extensive experience abroad, in jurisdictions such as Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Holland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, USA, Columbia , Panama, Mexico Luxembourg, Togo, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Congo Brazzaville, and Morocco.
The firm advises its foreign clients wishing to establish a business in France or in Europe.
It also advises French companies ans particular wishing to expand internationally.