Le Play is a French commodity lawyer with significant transaction experience in a wide spectrum of oil and gas, power and other infrastructure projects which operates with pragmatism in a permanent quality concern.
We offer extensive services to our customers.
The firm operates in France, in Brussels, Luxembourg and abroad (Europe, USA, Africa).
The firm offers a strong international outlook and a global network of correspondents in Switzerland, Israel, Hong Kong, Australia, Belgium, Luxembourg,Turkey – Africa : Morocco, Togo, Benin, Ivory coast, Ghana, Gabon, Tanzania, Cameroun, Mauritania, Congo.
The firm is working closely with an of counsel specialized in the physical energy transactions.
The firm legal international business practice covers crude oil and refined products, gas and coal and other natural resource projects.
We assist clients in relation to:
• Structuring and negotiation of supply contracts (either spot or term basis)
• Tax advisory
• Establishment of energy joint ventures and strategic alliances
• Trade and structured finance
• Commerce d’énergie physique et financière,
• Physical and financial energy trading
• Inventory monetization (of energy books, companies and assets)
• pre-export financing
• Trade finance
• External growth finance
• Reserve oil and mining based lending
• Revolving credit facilities
• Service agreements, concessions, oil-field service and drilling contracts
• Dispute resolution including off spec quality claims
LE PLAY offers a wide spectrum of services.